To install your saddle to the Glagol, please, follow these steps:
1. If your saddle has carbon rails, you need to apply carbon grease to prevent carbon parts from sliding against each other.
2. Don't unscrew the screws completely. Do it to release the fitting plates.
3. Insert the saddle sideways at ninety degrees and rotate it.
4. Tighten the screws in one by one, steadily leveling the saddle. Allen key easily reaches the bolts, then tightens them properly.
5. Then align the saddle horizontally. A wide clamp area reduces saddle rail stress and provides steady saddle fastening.
6. Now the saddle is installed correctly.